GAIN ADMISSION, STUDY AND WORK ABROAD
Are you aware that the easiest way to live and work in Canada is by Schooling there? Then this is your opportunity to study, live and work in Canada. You can gain admission into Undergraduate or Masters Degree programs in abroad
REQUIREMENT FOR A BACHELOR PROGRAMME
- WAEC/NECO result with a minimum of 6 credit including Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- Candidate must not have any post secondary qualifications and should be within the ages of 16 to 22 years.
- Proof of funds from a family member who serves as sponsor is required for a Study Visa application.
- Study permit success rate for this category was 95% last year.
- Matured applicant of age 23 and above can also apply
- IELTS and other test of English not required for Admission
REQUIREMENT FOR A MASTERS PROGRAMME
- Secondary School Results or Certificate
- Transcript for Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Passport Bio Page
- Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose
- Academic/ Professional Reference
- Proof of funds from yourself or a family member who serves as sponsor is required for a Study Visa application.
The service fee charged for this process is $215
No Tuition deposit is required after admission for some institutions, however some institutions may require that the student pay the first semester deposit
Some Bachelor Degree Programmes Include
- Bachelor of Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science-Agriculture,
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies,
- Bachelor of Health Sciences,
- Bachelor of Educations,
Some Masters Degree Programmes Include
- IT, Big Data and Quantitative Modeling
- International Relations
- Health Management
- Economics and may others
To commence your application, Click Below