The PhD in Business Management degree program provides learners with in-depth knowledge and advance theoretical outlook of business principles and practices. The programme prepares you to assume a leadership role as a business professional. It is designed for students who wish to become scholars with the skills and knowledge to teach, consult or lead both local and multinational organizations. The program focuses on business theory, research, and practice. Your course of study will include the research and observation of business systems, leadership, financial management, strategy, and social responsibility.
With your PhD, you’ll have acquired a mastery of research concepts through specialized courses and intensive, in-person learning experiences aimed at sharpening your abilities and confidence as both a scholar and business professional. You would also have the opportunity to participate in Laweh international business experience. This optional trip is designed to provide multinational networking, increased cultural literacy and global operations learning experience across the globe. You will begin work on your dissertation immediately. The curriculum begins with programs of research to help you determine your topic and incorporates credit-bearing dissertation research seminars with assistance blended into coursework. Expert faculty and advisors provide the right assistance at the right time, when you need it. Each facet of your education builds on the others to take you seamlessly through your program and to your goal of a PhD. Hence, throughout the program, you will build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your doctoral competencies in your specialised area
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the programme, graduates should be able to
- Develop methodological, analytical and professional skills in scholarly research
- Acquire a wide scope of theoretical understanding of Business Management
- Develop critical reasoning and analysis in Business Management discipline
- Conduct independent original research in Business Management Practices and processes
- Evaluate, Analyze and conduct relevant business related research to solve real life problems.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical leadership